"Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is." ~Ephesians 5:15-17

A tool for the journey...

www.sparkpeople.com is a great resource for anyone trying to live a healthier lifestyle, or anyone trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle - it's a great way to track your nutrition, fitness, and other goals.

I had previously used sparkpeople.com (a totally free resource!) but lagged... now I've started back and accomplished two goals today!

I tracked all my eating today, something very important for controlling your caloric intake. Knowing I'm going to be entering information in really seems to help me control what I actually eat in the day...

Also, I actually managed to drink my full 8 glasses of water today! Whew! I had to add some crystal light to get through those last two!

No comments: